Friday, August 20, 2010

Lemon Veggie Shrimp!

So when I was in Canada around my last week there I was getting low on groceries to make meals. So Girvin and I put our heads together and this is just a mixture of an old recipe and what we had. It turned out really good! :) and it's really easy and fast!




so what you need:

frozen Shrimp
frozen veggies
fresh lemon
lemon pepper
fresh ginger
garlic powder
olive oil

and rice!!

what to do:

Cook shrimp in about a table spoon of olive oil, add frozen veggies, lemon pepper, garlic powder, slice a piece off the lemon and put a bit of the fresh lemon juice in there. I used a peeler to peal small pieces of the ginger off and put that in there too. It was really really good!! I hope you will try it! It really is good Girvin I think said it was his favorite... I can't remember for sure but he really loved it and talked about it a lot after. :) Good luck! Let me know if you try it!!

<3

2 comments:

  1. we ate shrimp yesterday! I'll definitely come back to this recipe next time we buy shrimp. Derek made a pasta- which I'll post later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe man. I should have posted it sooner... also Girvin reminded me that I forgot that we put some corn starch in to thicken it but not too much and it probably wouldn't taste much different without it. You'll have to let me know how it is when you make it!!

    ReplyDelete