Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Mom's Chicken Parmesan

This is a very simple but delicious recipe. I came up with it when I was a struggling first time mom and Addie was only a couple months old. I had a hard time feeding myself and her round the clock. In fact the first time I made it I heated up the chicken patties in my toaster! Hope you guys like it!








































Ingredients:
chicken patties
spaghetti noodles
sliced cheese
marinara sauce

I'm sure you all can figure it out by looking at it, but here is how to:
Boil the noodles, I used whole wheat thin spaghetti noodles.
Put the chicken patties (shown on top) in oven.
Heat up marinara sauce of your choice on the stove top.
Place sliced cheese of your choice (this time I used provolone) over the chicken patty two minutes before they are ready to come out of the oven.


Assemble: Plate, noodles, chicken (cheese is already on top of that) then as much sauce as you like.
Delicious. Best if served with a tall glass of Cherry 7up (that's what I had it with tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment